Mumasil Breast Milk Collection Shells
- Protect sore or cracked nipples from chaffing
- Catch your precious breast milk when feeding off the opposite breast instead of into a breast pad
- Designed to be worn discretely inside your maternity bra
- In built spout to allow for pouring of collected milk into a storage container or baby bottle
- Protects clothing from moisture or stains
- Easily holds 30ml of Breast Milk in each shell
- Contains 2 x Breast Milk Collection Shells
- Easily to clean - Dishwasher and steam steriliser safe
- Made from Food grade silicone/PP
- BPA Free
- Eco friendly
Don’t waste precious breast milk!
The Mumasil Breast Milk Collection Shells are designed to sit comfortably inside your nursing bra. The soft and flexible silicone base provides an optimal fit, sitting comfortably against your skin. The main purpose is collecting the breast milk that would normally be lost from a let-down or leaking breasts.
Use the shells whilst breastfeeding or pumping on the opposite breast or to sit discretely inside your maternity bra in between feeds.
Fantastic also if you are suffering from cracked or sore nipples as they will let your breasts breath between feeds.
The Mumasil Breast Milk Collection Shells feature an in-built spout to allow for easy removal of collected milk. Simply empty the Mumasil Breast Milk Collection Shells after each feed and place it back on the breast.
The Mumasil Breast Milk Collection Shells are not recommended to use whilst sleeping as their is a greater chance of the shells leaking.
Saving around 150mls a day just from the let down while feeding from the opposite side. I hate pumping so these are amazing
The milk collection shells are great, I find it so easy to collect from my let downs just wearing them inside my bra. Just don’t forget you have them in and bend down!😂
Incredible product love it!! Save so much milk which would be wasted in nursing pads. Quick delivery!
A really handy product to have and saves having to pump in those early days.
I never realised how much milk got wasted from the breast I wasn't feeding on. I now catch 30mls + with the Mumasil Breast Milk Collection Shells.