How to Use the Mumasil Breast Milk Collection Shells
- Place the Mumasil Breast Milk Collection Shell inside your nursing bra with the silicone side opening facing up.
- Position the in-built spout so it is facing the top of your nursing bra.
- Lift your nursing bra on to your breast, aligning the silicone opening with your nipple and placing it centred over your nipple.
- Adjust your bra if needed so that the shells are enough to feel just pressing against your breast. There doesn't have to be a lot of pressure to make them seal against your breast and your breast will naturally get bigger as it fills up with milk.
Removing the Breast Shells
- When removing the shell, lean forward slightly ensuring that no milk spills out and carefully remove the shell from your maternity bra.
- Using the in-built spout pour breast milk into a baby bottle or breast milk storage container.
- Place back on the breast in between feeds or rinse ready for the next feed.
Before first use: Wash in warm soapy water and sterilise.
Once daily:Separate parts and wash in warm soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Steam sterilise safe.
Dishwasher safe (top rack).
Please do not use abrasive cleaning agents or solvents.